Tuesday 22 May 2012

The French Bulldog and the owls

So I had great intentions following the end of term that I would try to keep updating my blog more regularly, but alas life has other plans. I have been busy this week painting a mural in the Teviot Underground (an Edinburgh nightclub) which has been a lot of fun, pics to come once I'm finished.
In the meantime here is a piece I finished last week. I came across a test print for Key to the heart that I had screen printed onto a piece of board (unsuccesfully) and thought that I would work back into it to create something new which turned out to be muchos fun and I'm pretty happy with the result...........


Photographing this piece became quite tricky as my French Bulldog Gus is a photo whore and kept wanting to be in  the shot.......


No comments:

Post a Comment