Tuesday 13 November 2012

bitmap shenanigans

I have recently been incorporating a lot of photocopied images into my drawings so I decided to try a similar technique with my paintings. So last week was spent stressing myself out due to my lack of photoshop skills attempting to edit images and make bitmap files ready to screen print. After lots of cursing I managed it and was happy with the results so plan on developing it further. Here are a few of the first experiments screen printing onto paper before I braved the painted boards.




I also printed onto one of my favourite reference books completely missing the registration between the colour seperations, oh well


 I then printed onto the boards and am currently working back into them and will post them here when done.
Ta ra

No comments:

Post a Comment